The Atomos Samurai Blade 5" SDI Monitor & Recorder features a 1280 x 720 resolution monitoring display and can record up to 1080/25p/50i resolution directly from your camera's sensor to an HDD or SSD in Apple's ProRes or Avid's DNxHD edit-ready codecs. Color precision records at 10-bit, with 4:2:2 color sampling.
The Samurai Blade incorporates an SDI input for ingesting from a camera and an SDI loop-output for simultaneously looping out the camera signal to a large SDI monitor up to 100m away. It features a capacitive touchscreen with a comprehensive set of advanced focus and exposure tools and a cut and tag editing tool that will let you delete undesired shots and tag the remaining ones as good for editing later on your main editing system.
• Key Features 325DPI, 5" IPS 1280 x 720 capacitive touchscreen monitor/recorder
• Waveform RGB & Luma Parade, Vectorscope with zoom, and test pattern generator
• Adjustable gamma, contrast and brightness
• HD-SDI input and output
• Real-time monitoring, playback, playout to a PC or Mac with QuickTime, and edit logging
• Focus Peaking, 0-100% Zebra, and two modes of False Color monitoring
• Record direct from the sensor to 10-bit, 4:2:2 ProRes or DNxHD
• S-Log / C-Log recording
• Trigger REC/STOP from camera (Canon, Sony, ARRI, Panasonic, RED, JVC)
• Timecode from camera
• 2.5" HDD/SSD media storage
of mail naar email@example.com